top of page

E2 Work Visa

So you've signed a contract with a school in Korea and you're ready for the next step!

In order to work legally in Korea, ESL teachers need to obtain an E2 visa with the help of their school. Getting the necessary documents ready for your visa application can be frustrating at time, but our Visa Team will be with you each step of the way, to make the process as quick and painless as possible. We have broken the steps down for you, so you can focus on each stage as it happens, rather than take it all in at once. Once your visa is complete, you'll be able to focus on the really hard part - packing!

Step 1

Sending documents

All necessary visa documents need to be sent to your school, so they can lodge an application at the immigration office in Korea and obtain your E2 confirmation number.

Read More
Step 2

Applying for Visa

Once your E2 number is issued, you will apply for the visa at the nearest Korean consulate, in person or by mail. With the visa in your passport, you'll be able to fly to Korea.

Read More
immigration card.jpg
Step 3

Alien Registration

When you arrive in Korea, you will complete a medical exam  and once the results are ready, you'll visit the immigration office to apply for your Alien Registration Card (ARC)

Read More

Choose your country to access the full visa guide

The process to obtain your visa documents will vary in duration and difficulty, depending on your country of origin. We've broken down our instructions by nationality, to simplify this process. 

bottom of page