Korea - FAQ's

We have compiled a list of the most common questions and concerns we hear from teachers planning to teach in Korea. This list is always growing and being updated and we hope you'll find what you're looking for. If there's anything we missed, please email us at info@teacheslkorea.com and let us know how we can help you.