Completing the 2nd Step of the E2 Visa Process With your E2#
The following documents must be submitted to the Korean Consulate after you receive the E2# from either your school director or Teach ESL Korea. Please submit them as soon as possible as you are now only a short time away from departing to Korea.
- Passport with remaining validity of at least 6 months, plus a copy
- A completed visa application form with E2 #
- A passport photo(2"x2" color)
- Fee ( ($55 CAD, $45 USD, NZ $50 USD, A$75, UK 28)
(By mail: money order only, payable to: The Korean Consulate General)
- Sealed University Transcript
- Filled out Interview Form
- In case of applying by mail please provide a prepaid postage return envelope (Express post or Priority Courier) with complete address. (FedEx, DHL, Purolator will not be accepted.) Only money orders are accepted for applications by mail (no personal cheques) and cash/money order if you come in person.
- Please keep in mind that you will need to schedule an interview with the Korean Consulate. If you're going to the consulate in person, please let them know that you would like to schedule your interview on the day you will pick up your stamped passport. This will save you from doing the trip twice.
If you decide to mail your documents in, please call the consulate and arrange to pick up your passport at the time of the interview. If you intend to pick it up, you do not need to include a return envelope in the package.
Some Consulates are now calling applicants once they receive and have reviewed all the documents. If they do not require you to have an interview, you will find out at this time. Your documents can then be sent out to you in the mail if you live far from the Consulate.