Documents required to start an E2 visa application at the Korean Immigration Office
- Original, Korean Consulate confirmed Criminal Record Check:
- Must be less than 6 months old when it is submitted to the Immigration Office
- Must specify on the CRC that a Nation-wide search of the RCMP was conducted.
- A notarized and Korean Consulate confirmed PHOTOCOPY of your University Diploma
- A photocopy of your diploma must be notarized by a notary public and then confirmed by the Korean Consulate.
- A Photocopy of the Information (photo) Page in your passport
- Passport must have at least 1 year remaining validity .
- 4 color Passport Photos
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Additional photos will be required later on.
- A signed copy of your Resume with correct address and contact information.
- A signed contract.
- Health Statement Form
- Must be filled out by you.
- Once you arrive in Korea, you will visit a general hospital or community health center to obtain medical exam certificate to apply for Alien Registration at a local immigration office within 90 days of arrival.
- Teach ESL Korea Document Checklist
- Fill out the checklist and include it with your documents.