Please send all of your documents to the schools address using either Fed Ex or DHL (do not send anything through regular mail to avoid any unnecessary delays or loss of documents). Once you have sent the documents, please email us the Tracking Number for the package.
The documents you need to include are as follows:
- The signed contract
- Your original degree (it will be returned to you in its original state when you arrive at the school)
- Sealed university transcripts (unopened) (please make sure you have at least 1 extra copy of transcripts as it will be needed for the next step)
- Copy of the Info Page in your Passport
- 4 color passport photos
- A Signed copy of your resume with correct address and contact information
- Criminal Record Check: (Please contact your local police department)
Must be issued within the last 6 months (local checks are sufficient)
Must be notarized on the original criminal record check by Apostille
(Click here for more information)
- Medical Statement Form
Complete 'Health Statement' forms and send it to Korea.
Once you arrive in Korea, visit a general hospital or community health center to obtain medical exam certificate to apply for Alien Registration at a local immigration office within 90 days of arrival.
Important: All applicants, except those who worked previously with an E1, E2, E3 visa in Korea without any illegal activities, must have an interview at the consulate by a consul.
(You will need to call your nearest Consulate once you receive your E2#)
We understand that there is a lot of information included here, so please read it very carefully to avoid any unnecessary delays. The Korean Immigration Office is very strict on all of the documents and your school is waiting to receive these documents. Please send everything as soon as possible!